Saturday, 29 April 2017

~Violet Clark 16.8.05-24.2.17~







Been so long inbetween blogging.

Life has been horrendous for my little Violet.

In 2014, Violet was diagnosed with multiple brain aneurysms and these were clipped and dealt with. Unfortunately, no guarantee that Violet would not get more in the future.

Violet had been in hospital from August 2016 until December 2016 for shunt infection.  She had 8 operations in 80 days. 5 were brain surgeries and 3 were on her stomach for the other end of shunt system and infection. She had 3 shunts put it in and put on AB's for infection since then August 2016 and continuing.

At time of infection diagnosis, they realised Vi had more multiple brain aneurysms and that they were unable to operate due to their locations. She also had weak brain arteries indicating Violet had artery disease. Her spleen also riddled with aneurysms they couldn't touch due to infection from shunt.

Her effects from the brain infection, multiple brain surgeries were so obvious. She had to learn all over again how to toilet herself and walk again at 11.

She had massive bleed from biggest aneurysm on 23rd February at home and went straight to hospital having grand mals. Stopped breathing for 15 minutes during seizures, intubated and ICU.

On 24th February, I was with my baby until her last breath. It's unbearable waking up without her on this earth.

Feels like a lifetime already Vi

Feel like I'm losing my breathe and never catching it again.

A forever panic attack of feeling my heart dying as my soul is screaming for you.

No matter what I try to do, I will never get used to not being with you.

~Rest now baby, no more pain~


No comments: