Friday, 18 February 2011

Funding Review

This morning we had Violet's funding review meeting.

It went really well and we all agreed on the application both now and post surgery aide time. Now we await the departments answer...wish us luck!

In other news:

Now only 4 more sleeps until Violet's surgery...eek! Trying to remain calm and get everything in place for the family while we are in hospital and when we get home to make life easier.

Most of the equipment is sorted for home now which is great and the school are chasing a few more items for them to use once she is back at school.

My lovely new friend at school who I only met late last year...such a gem of a person and so glad to have met her, kindly gave Violet some great pressies today for when she is in hospital...thanks again! x

3 comments:

Melissa and Luke Young said...

Not long till violets surgery at all... I will be thinking of you leading up to the surgery with all the planing and afterwards with her recovery.... how nice of that friend to spoil violet with some pressies... no doubt she deserves it!!!

Alison said...

Sarah - so glad the funding review went well.

I will be thinking of you all tomorrow and praying that the surgery goes smoothly.

I need to come down to the hospital for a medication pick up one day this week - PLEASE let me know if you need anything!!

Belinda said...

I have everything crossed for the funding, and am thinkng of you all in the lead up to surgery.

My birthday is on Tuesday, and my best pressie will be a sucessful day for Violet, yourself and your family. My thoughts will be with you.

Love to you all. xx.