Monday, 29 November 2010

Wheelchair Update

Mogo wheelchairs just rang to advise me they will have Violet's wheelchair all finished by middle of next week!

They were also ringing to advise me they had received a cheque in the mail towards Violet's wheelchair for $750.00! This was generously donated by my friend Louise and her family in Adelaide. They own Burns Ceiling and Building Supplies, so all my Adelaide readers, please pay them a visit if you need anything whether it be for building, renovating, DIY etc.

I have also had very generous donations from the following people and thank you all:

Melissa Young
Chantelle Jary
Jeff McDonald
Rachael Taylor
Jen Prior

Thank you all for your support for Violet's wheelchair fundraiser. It is greatly appreciated and we have been overwhelmed by everyones generosity.

8 comments:

Missy said...

I am soooooo glad that Violet has gotten her wheelchair. It will give her a sense of independence and safety in her getting around. Cant wait to see some pics of her!

Glad to help (and it was only a little donation from us-but glad to help out :)

hugs xxxx

Sarah said...

It's all the donations that count Jen as you well know from your current fundraiser, I really appreciate them all! Thanks again x

Melissa and Luke Young said...

YAY!!!!!!!!! SO GLAD Violet is getting her wheelchair. So glad that we could help you out xxx

Alison said...

That is great news Sarah.

Mazzmerise said...

how wonderful that the chair is on its way glad you had so many to help too ♥

Belinda said...

Excellent news Sarah. PLEASE let me know if I can still help! xx.

April said...

HOORAY!! I'm so glad the wheel chair is on the way and that so many kind people made it happen!

Rosalie said...

That is great news!!