Thursday, 7 October 2010

Wheelchair Clinic

This afternoon, Violet had another wheelchair clinic...this time it was for Mogo. I did not know if we were going to be able to make it as I have had migraines the past few days and this morning I had yet another one. I popped some meds and soldiered on to the appointment.

As this is the same brand of wheelchair we are currently loaning, I had lots of different suggestions and ideas I would prefer. I have to say besides the TiLite wheelchairs, Mogo are definitely very impressive with options and the general design.

I will hopefully have a quote from Mogo by tomorrow (super quick!) I also received the other manufacturers quotes from 2 weeks ago today.

I am then hoping to make a decision! Then comes further fundraising to make the purchase!

3 comments:

Alison said...

Sorry to hear about the migraines. I've heard good things about Mogo - sounds like they were pretty helpful.

Would the PADP supply the wheelchair? That's who we got Ashlea's through.

Sarah said...

Yeah just way too long to wait thru PADP.

Melissa and Luke Young said...

Go away migranes!!! Hope the rest of the wheelchair process is easy. Good luck!!