Wednesday, 14 April 2010

Psych Assessment - Part 4

Today Violet had her 4th part of her Psych Assesment at The Spastic Centre.

After the session the Psych told me tomorrow being the 5th session would be all that was needed, we woulnd't be needing our 6th! So nice to know after tomorrow that will be the end of the assessments, epecially given the fact that will mean she has had 5 hours all up of assessments!

She said she would call me tomorrow afternoon to give me the overall score and explain what it means. It will then take 1 month to type up the official assessment letter that we can then issue to the Education Dept to start the funding application rolling.

7 comments:

Ally {mtm} said...

Wow, 5 hours is intense! I'm glad they broke it up though!

Best of luck with it Sarah, I hope it's an effective tool in getting funding for Violet at school. xx

Alison said...

Wow - what a long process. Like Ally said - I really hope it gets you the funding you need for school.

n0thingbuteverything said...

Glad to hear it's nearly over Sarah!! I hope Violet has enjoyed the sessions a little more as they've gone on and she's got to know the assessor a bit more xo

Belinda said...

Glad it's nearly over for her! Hope the funding comes through!

Melissa and Luke Young said...

What a long process, not only for Violet. But for you!! I really hope your successful in getting the funding required for Violet... Good Luck!! Xx

Laura said...

Yay! Glad that the end is in sight, such of a lengthy process! I hope everything falls into place for the funding for Violet's school. **hugs**

Mazzmerise said...

glad to hear you are at the end and hope you get the results needed for the Ed Dept and funding