Wednesday, 2 December 2009

Sydney Special Children's Christmas Party



Today we were privledged to be able to attend the Sydney Special Children's Christmas Party at Rosehill Racecourse.

It was a fantastic day and all the children had a blast! Rides, entertainment, food, presents and just an all round great day for them all.

Violet enjoyed herself and even though only a few rides she could go on, we got there early to avoid the lengthy queues.

Sadly I forgot my camera so the photos are poor quality due to my mobile phone camera.

9 comments:

Alison said...

Sounds great Sarah - how did you get invited? I need to get us an invite for that one next year!

Sarah said...

Alison, I got the invite thru The Spastic Centre @ Kingswood. I am sure your centre would have had them too, but they are snapped up quick smart. I only got ours last week and luckily there was one left for her age group.

Naomi said...

Glad she had fun! I'm looking forward to our one in Canberra on the 12th.

We actually got sent 3 (x2) invites! Two from the Spastic centre, two from our early intervention and two from DADHC. I sent the extras back as I know that places are limited. Thankfully Anna has been included otherwise we wouldn't be able to go.

Josephine said...

I'm glad she had such a good time!

Kristen said...

An outdoor Christmas party and Violet's not even wearing a coat. That's not something you would find here in Ohio. :)

Carla said...

Looks like a fun ride she's on! How cute:)

Laura said...

How wonderful that they do that for the kiddos! We are going to a holiday party at our Children's Hospital next weekend. I doubt it will be as fun as yours though. :o)

Hannon! said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time!

Dianne said...

Glad she had a good time! Great idea to avoid the queues! We have 3 christmas parties between now and mon and S is so excited!