Wednesday, 18 November 2009

Alison & RPA

Since joining Essential Baby forums a few years ago, as I have mentioned I have met lots of lovely ladies of children with special needs, one of these ladies...Alison I have also had the pleasure of meeting a couple of times now in person aswell.

She has 3 lovely daughters, but her youngest 2 are twins and were truly miracle babies. You can read all about Alison and her girls on her blog I'm Thinking of Starting a Blog - A blog about life in the 'burbs with 3 children - one of whom happens to have multiple disabilities.

For Australian readers of my blog, tonight on RPA - Where are they now? Alison and her hubby will be on there with their daughters. They have been on the show a couple of times now and I look forward to watching them and their gorgeous family again tonight on Channel 9 @ 8.30 Eastern Time.

1 comment:

Alison said...

Thanks for the publicity Sarah!!