Violet had a Physio appointment at the Children's Hospital today.
This was to get a new referral for her next AFO's in November and decide what kind of AFO they would try with Violet this time around, as her leaf-spring AFO's are just not holding her in place, making it basically pointless in her wearing them! They are still unsure whether to put her in a hinged AFO.
Physio decided to do some more serial casting starting from today as she agreed that Violet has become even tighter with less range than she had initially and her foot is just looking awful turned in so severe and starting to callous from walking on the side of her foot.
She has her cast on from today until Monday when we go back for another cast, then another one before she has more Botox in November.
Physio will make a decision on which AFO will be best for Violet after her casting.
She has been okay, but has of course asked a gazillion times to take it off already!