Thursday, 10 September 2009

Pre-School Funding Application


We signed all the paperwork for Violet's Preschool funding yesterday and Manager of the Preschool said Violet would be receiving funding for 4 hours per day, which I am very happy with. She is going for 2 days per week.

She is having Orientation on 31st October, can't believe only 4 months until she starts and only 4 more months to prepare myself mentally for this huge step! I know she will do super, but still doesn't help the nerves I am feeling.

She starts on 28th January 10

7 comments:

Alison said...

We are in the middle of preschool paperwork at the moment too. It is such a big step! I'm sure they will cope better than us!

Josephine said...

I understand!!! I felt that way last year before Avery started preschool, and then again this year before she started...but then the first day happens, and she LOVES it so we're all happy again :)

Laura said...

Preschool will be, no doubt, a wonderful experience for Violet, just like it has been for Cara. I'm so thankful that here, kids with an IEP, automatically are accepted into preschool, free of charge. Cara goes 4 days a week for 3 hours.

Big brother, Little sister. said...

great news Sarah! Violet will be fine! usually us Mums who are left heartbroken :) Interesting how funding works in different states too. WE are at the stage of submitting applications and won't find out till end of the year.
Bron

Dianne said...

Great news Sarah and I can't believe you've found out so fast! I bet she will LOVE kinder!

Belinda said...

Great news about funding! Such a big step which you will all handle so well! xx.

Sweetest Girl in the World said...

It seems like we're light years away from this... but I know it will come when I'm not ready :)
She's going to do great! She's an amazing girl!