Tuesday, 7 April 2009

Update on Mum

Well had MRI...and at start of scan they said they wouldn't be giving me an IV Contrast and then 10 mins before it finished they decided they would give me the contrast as he was getting this ready he asked me if I had felt funny lately. Not sure why he was asking me that?!

After scan they told me to pay and then come back with receipt and they would give me the MRI films even tho the report would come later. So did this and then instead the radiographer came out and said he is keeping my CT films and MRI films and will call me to collect in the next 2 days, so a bit annoying not to have anything now.

So, no results to tell you yet, but will let you know when I find out anymore.

3 comments:

Ally said...

Been thinking of you heaps Sarah. Let us know when you know, I have all my appendages crossed that it's nothing serious. xx

Korin said...

How frustrating!!!! I have been thinking of you all day. I'm wishing on a star for you tonight.

Josephine said...

Waiting is no fun at all - it just gives your imagination run wild, which isn't a good thing. I hope they don't keep you waiting long - and that it will be good news :) I'll keep on praying for you